Look at the scenario,
- there is a local protest against a large company
- the Hindu temple organizes the locals
- with generous donations from abroad organizes biriyani non-stop
- Local folks are asked to shut down businesses and are given generous help by the temple.
- Now the non-functioning of the company leads to huge revenue and societal impact to the state
- The PM asks his special secretary to negotiate with the Shankaracharya of Kanchi Mutt to get the local temple folks to give up their support for the movement.
Can you all imagine the outrage the Delhi Media would have expressed at this ? Should the situation be any different if instead of Hindu temples the local churches were hand in glove with a very sudden and artificial protest ? Well apparently for our secularists it is different, they aren’t expressing any outrage against the church and its remote control from Rome in the Koodankulam agitation drama. For once, the secular India rose in counter protest and gave the courage to the governments (state and center) literally transplanting a spine. The Church/NGO/Foreign conversion factory nexus stands thoroughly exposed now… Perhaps, realizing the danger that their conversion factory agenda will get exposed, Rome has sent some emergency alerts to Mr. Udaykumar to give up his fast etc. against Koodankulam. Expect this agitation to get wound up soon.
We need to be even more vigilant against the grand designs of the church, based on this singular episode. Similarly the government needs to crush the church based agitation in Meghalaya which has stopped Uranium mining in Meghalaya, leaving us thoroughly vulnerable to predominantly Christian powers when it comes to fuel supply for badly needed energy plants…
Enough is Enough, national interests should reign supreme over religious interests. Yes, even for minorities this applies…